Position at Jobvite
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with engineering, product, investor teams and Jobvite leadership, to develop new cutting-edge recruiting and hiring services products.
- Collaborate with engineers and cross-functional partners to improve engineering quality and increase team effectiveness
- Define testing scenarios and processes to scale our existing platforms, across presentation, compute and persistence, to take us to the next level of usage and engagement. This includes the creation of test plans and automated test scripts.
- Ensure our fault tolerant systems are up to the challenge so the team can be brave and move fast, without ever negatively affecting our customers
- Verify systems that create reports and analytics that operate over massive amounts of sensitive data, while maintaining high performance and absolute accuracy
What you’ll bring:
- 4-6 years of quality analysis/engineering experience.
- Proven experience planning test procedures and strong ability to write thorough and comprehensive functional and regression test plans and test cases.
- The desire to work collaboratively, whether in person, over video, or asynchronously through online tools.
- Passion for building products that are beautiful outside and inside – from their user experience to their robust and elegant design.
- Strong communication skills and quality fundamentals.
- A proactive nature and drive to improve upon the status quo.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Hands on experience in Selenium WebDriver and an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java)