What you’ll be doing:
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work across the entire tech stack of our product from the front end user interface to the core backend services. You’ll be focused on building automation, performing manual testing (with a bias for automation to reduce manual testing over time!), executing performance testing and helping to define our overall test strategy for the product - all using BDD! This team has the autonomy to generate and test ideas so they can perform their best work together.
We’re looking for:
- 8+ years of software quality industry experience
- Experience with data warehouse technologies like Snowflake.
- Experience with the best data visualization and analytics technologies, like D3.js and associated UI test automation tools like Cypress.io or Selenium.
- Familiarity with, or extreme interest in learning, Behavior Driven Development using Gherkin and PyTest.
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end working closely with software engineers and technical product managers.
- Experience testing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus!) or large, distributed systems.
- Experience with rapid product release cycles and a passion to understand and apply an agile approach to software development and testing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely in a team oriented environment.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Prior experience working in small, dynamic, fast-paced startup companies or projects.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and associated tools.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!