We are looking for a strong Senior QA Engineer to analyze, verify and run test and certification processes to ensure product quality. The position will verify the application feature functionality and usability via inspection, manual testing, automated testing, using tools, creating test files, creating test cases, inspecting test results and generating product certification reports. You will also:
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- All steps in the product certification and reporting process are completed and properly documents.
Our applications touch all aspects of our business from Consumer facing websites to Mobile applications to Console applications to Internal applications. If you have a passion for Quality Assurance Engineering, testing and certification, a mind for asking questions and synthesizing information into actionable work, and the personality to want to learn from AND teach your teammates - we would like to talk to you.
- Acquire knowledge of all aspects of business
- Prepare and facilitate the implementation of test plans
- Identify and raise risks to quality in projects and releases
- Document and track software failures using JIRA and / or similar tools
- Quality of complex and highly integrated software systems developed in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Review business requirements for testability and maintain traceability to test cases
- Summarize testing and certification results and communicate with project team members regarding status
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while consistently maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Assist in developing and maintaining quality assurance procedures and standards
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical team members
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver value and learn from feedback
- Minimum 5 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Ability to interact with development team and product owners to identify and resolve defects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have keen troubleshooting skills in order to perform root cause analysis
- Experience using a defect tracking tool and quality / test management tool such as JIRA, Zephyr
- Extensive experience in product certification and reporting processes
- Working knowledge and experience using Agile with Scrum Methodology
- Experience of working in SFDC platform, considered a plus
- Experience with automated testing tools, such as Selenium, considered a plus
- Extensive experience in testing Web, Mobile and Console applications
- Quick learner, deep thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with a generous company match, ongoing team member development.