Senior QA Engineer
SOFTRAX is seeking a Senior QA Engineer to join its development team. The QA Engineer will participate in the design and development of test plans and testing automation for the Softrax application suite. This person will work with other members of a team to develop reliable testing solutions using the technologies and methodologies that can be utilized to promote automated regression testing. This position will have potential to turn into a Team Leader role for the right candidate.
The position will report to the Director of Development and will be based at the Canton, MA headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of test cases.
- Testing of applications.
- Developing and executing test automation processes and solutions.
- Testing and debugging applications as needed.
- Documentation and communication of test designs.
- Work with the development and SOA teams.
- Monitor, mentor and lead the team.
Required Skills and Experience Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent problem solving skills to diagnose product issues.
- Ability to work effectively within a small team.
- Communication with customers will also be required on a limited basis.
- Use of Test planning and automation tools.
Degrees, Certificates and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum of 5 years SQA experience
- Experience with Test Automation tools -Nunit and Selenium
- Experience with Jira a bonus
- Experience working with SCRUM teams
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in leading a QA team.
Physical and Location Requirements
- Candidates will work at our main office in Canton, MA.