Who Are We? Kurtosys is an international cloud based Fintech company with offices in New York, Raleigh Durham, London and Cape Town. We launched in 2002 when our founders saw how the digital revolution would change financial services. We aim to transform the way that financial information is presented, shared and consumed by creating visually appealing and easy to interpret client reporting tools that help our clients, some of the world’s largest asset managers, to attract and retain investor assets.We do this through the design, development and delivery of innovative technical solutions using the latest tools and technology.
Why Would You Be Keen to Join Us?
- Some of the office perks: Great coffee, excellent office environment, flexible working hours, safe parking, paid maternity and paternity leave and frequent staff appreciation events and functions
- Some of the career perks: We work with up to date technology, have ongoing training initiatives, promote from within wherever possible, and encourage our team members to use initiative, think out the box and share their ideas
- Some of the technology perks: Our products and solutions are hosted in the cloud, we operate modern, secure hybrid cloud infrastructure using a Rackspace managed private cloud as well as AWS and Azure services. At the core of our architecture are a set of micro service API’s, each of which deal with a specific area of functionality. We are first and foremost a technology company with a technology driven mind-set. Working at Kurtosys will provide exposure to these technologies as well as the tools and technologies we use to develop and deliver our solutions following an agile methodology.
- The role of a Senior QA Engineer will part of the QA Leadership team with a specific focus on User Experience Testing at Kurtosys.
- The team consists of a QA Manager and 3 team leads currently responsible for Performance, Security, and QA Foundation.
- Undergraduate degree with ISTQB certification
- Have a minimum of 4 year’s experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience testing complex SaaS based products
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding on functional and non-functional QA with a specific focus on User Experience Testing
- Experience leading a team of QA's
- Experience building and scaling functional UI automation frameworks: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Intern.js or similar
Role and Responsibilities
- Own the functional UI Automation framework Intern.js. Build and a scale this framework to suite our business needs
- Build and mature the UX Testing competency at Kurtosys, this includes:
- Formulating a plan to mature this competency
- Executing on this plan
- Provide training, mentorship, and leadership within the UX competency
- Be the primary contact for any UX related testing queries
- Analyze the current implementation process, identify gaps, and implement improvements
- Collaborate with other QA leads to further mature the QA Group