Every day, Heartland, a Global Payments Company, makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our products and unmatched services. Simply, we create meaningful technology centered experiences that enable our customers to prosper. If you want to work like an entrepreneur, support and serve entrepreneurs and bring your expertise to a dynamic team, then Heartland is for you. If it's in your nature to work with a passion to provide tangible solutions for everyone you interact with, then join us and let's see what we can do together.
Thanks for your interest in a career with Heartland! We are looking for team members who demonstrate our values of care, focus, and quality to join our corporate team. Heartland has offices all over the U.S., and we are proud to be consistently ranked one of the country’s Best Places to Work. Benefits include highly competitive compensation, full medical and dental coverage, flexible schedules, a casual work environment, extensive training and professional
development, as well as an emphasis on work-life balance. Apply today to learn more about Heartland and how you’d be a great addition to our team.
Heartland Retail is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join the team! This position exists to serve as a subject matter expert with regards to testing and certification of new HOST Applications programs and systems. Identify risks and system impacts. Responsible for all aspects of code testing activities.
What will you be doing?
- Manage quality assurance projects to ensure products are tested and validated based on customer needs and requirements.
- Lead testing efforts including planning, scheduling, and communication of test activities throughout the test life cycle.
- Develop test estimates, test plans and test cases based on thorough research and analysis of test requirements.
- Support, communicate and enforce Testing & Validation operational procedures.
- Serve as a resource to other quality analysts with regards to testing processes, standards, and procedures.
- Evangelizing and cultivating the adoption of quality assurance best practices across both the engineering and QA teams
- Assists development team with debug/analysis of software products.
- Reviews software technical design documents and detailed business requirement documents to identify testing shortfalls
- Establish, maintain, and implement software verifications and validation procedures, work instructions and quality related documentation.
- Maintain on-going communication with Software Development, Product Management, Marketing, Project Management, and Operations Support.
- Communicate and work with vendors and clients to facilitate various testing efforts
- Manage and create key metrics to drive towards overall business goals and support critical decision making
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years of experience performing Quality Assurance testing.
- 3+ years of writing and executing automated tests
- Using Pipelines for automation
- DevOps experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the concepts of system, acceptance, regression, and integration software testing as well as quality processes, standards, and procedures.
- Experience in testing web-based applications
- Experience using a test automation framework such as Cucumber and Webdriver.IO
- Able to read JSON and use Postman or similar tools
- Understands CRUD application design
- Experience working in an Agile Team (Scrum) is preferred
- B.S., B.A or equivalent work experience.
- QA certification or training preferred
- Experience with Ruby and/or Typescript is a plu