12 Month Contract (with extension)
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN INVESTMENT BANKING AND/OR ASSET MANAGEMENT DOMAINS
QA, Quality Assurance, Testing, QA Engineer, SQL,Urban Turtle, Agile, .NET, SQL queries, UFT, QTP, investment banking, hedge fund, Visual Studio, Tax Accounting, Portfolio Systems
Full Time, Contract Corp-To-Corp, Contract Independent, Contract W2, C2H Corp-To-Corp, C2H Independent, C2H W2
Depends On Experience
Telecommuting not available Travel not required
- Perform White Box testing, Black box testing, Web services testing, Smoke testing, Unit testing, Back-End Testing, Screen validation testing, Data driven testing, Positive , Negative testing, System testing, Performance testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, Functional Testing, Integration testing and coordinates UAT.
- Analyze business needs, user requirement and specifications, formulating changes and identified various test scenarios to make sure that the application is adhering to business standards.
- Created Test strategies, Traceability Matrix document, various other matrix, Test plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases on basis the requirements.
- Perform database testing using SQL queries in MS SQL Server
- Collaborate with Developers to make decisions that result in best business solutions; for example, determine best format and organization for tables in database.
- Conduct requirements walkthrough within the testing team.
- Perform functionality testing manually as per the test case and evaluated the test results.
- Prepare test reports, Bugs Reports and testing status reports for the internal team and for the manager in charge of the project.
- Done defect management and reports using Excel and Urban Turtle.
.Net, WPF, SQL, Agile, MS Office, VB scripting, MSSharePoint, Mercury Quality Center, Windows XP, SQL Server, Urban Turtle