We are looking for driven and dynamic professionals like you to grow with us and shape our future.
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.
In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience in high-tech automation environment.
- Strong experience with at least 2 of GUI automation Tools (Selenium, TestArchitecht, QTP, etc...)
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and the ability to do some data QA and analysis
- Unix and/or Linux; Unix tools and basic Unix scripting languages
- Knowledge of Python language
- Experience with ETL is a big plus.
- Personal skills:
- strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills;
- high energy team player;
- out of the box thinker
- strong verbal and communication skills and results oriented