We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to help us improve our test processes and automation, along with providing E2E and some functional testing for our latest features on the web and mobile.
Ideally, the Senior QA Automation Engineer should be able to assess, identify, and estimate the necessary tests for new features going out. They should have a passion for ensuring quality and working with other Engineers to get there. They should also be able to identify the best approach to fully automate all our test cases, including building any necessary frameworks from scratch, if needed.
The Senior QA Automation Engineer should also be able to communicate, organize, and track issues to ensure that nothing gets lost and awareness is always at its peak.
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to clarify requirements and translate them into test plans
- Provide design feedback before implementation to ensure technical feasibility as well as user-friendly designs for interfaces and workflows
- Manually execute own test plan prior to automation
- Automate as close as possible to 100% of own test plans using existing frameworks
- Build any missing automation frameworks that would accelerate our ability to product test automation
- Build or adapt the necessary test infrastructure to track and run all automation coming from the developers and QA engineers.
- Organize and Track issues to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- 10+ years of testing experience
- 10+ years of experience using test case tracking tools
- 5+ years of automation experience
- 5+ years of Web/SaaS testing experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience with C#, Java or Python
- Experience with Web and Mobile testing
- Experience with Backend and Frontend automation
- Experience with JIRA
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
- Catered lunch days / healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Cell phone bill reimbursement
- Ergonomic height adjustable desk