Xtime, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
Senior QA Engineer will be involved heavily in design, implementation of our automation test framework. This individual will have a deep functional understanding of our suite of products, and design/implement automation test cases accordingly to ensure their functional coverage and efficiency.
- ·As senior QA of the team, personally responsible for testing a suite of complex web-based and mobile products.
- ·Be a Quality Advocate for products under test. Speak out about issues, take a stand on product quality, and convince other teams to keep high quality standards
- ·Execute manual testing of Web-based and mobile products.
- ·Write/Execute Selenium automation and analyze results.
- ·Train, mentor, and/or lead a team of QA engineers
- ·Bring creative solutions to the table
- ·8+ years of work experience in a senior QA automation role with direct hands-on skill set.
- ·BS in Computer Engineering/Science or related field.
- ·Experience testing inter-dependencies between multiple portals within product platform.
- ·Extensive knowledge in QA automation such as Selenium or other equivalent UI based framework.
- ·Extensive experience in understanding and testing complex products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions.
- ·Extensive experience improving quality process with proven, measurable results.
- ·Experience testing Web-based and Mobile Application.
- ·Leadership experience while staying hands-on (not a management position).
- ·Broad and extensive experience in test procedures and manual and automated technologies.
- ·SQL - knowledge of SQL commands.
- ·Scripting Experience.
- ·Basic programming techniques: object-oriented, data structures.
- ·Emphasis on practical skills for reading and writing simple and maintainable code quickly.
- ·Excellent Communication Skills - verbal and written.
- ·Quick learner - able to learn new technologies quickly
?Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements.
?Willingness to embrace and learn new technologies.
?Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
?High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
?Must be an effective communicator.
About XTime, a Cox Automotive Brand:
Xtime is SaaS provider of state-of-the-art ServiceCRM and scheduling solutions for automotive dealerships. Xtime’s web-based applications provide automotive dealerships the ability to dramatically improve profitability through service department efficiency and increased customer-paid service revenue. A position at Xtime offers an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing, market- leading organization.