In this role, the Sr. QA Analyst will be responsible for leading the QA test efforts in a variety of quality assurance tasks for XStore POS, OMS and enterprise applications while integrating the QA process into our Product Development Lifecycle.
*This position is remote with eventual return to office
- Actively involved in all phases of QA: Planning, development and execution. Assess the test scope, identify the required test approach during the project initiation. Assist the QA Manager in evaluating the appropriate test efforts and test schedule.
- Lead the QA test development and test execution: Closely collaborate with development and business teams in designing the required test scripts. Assign the test areas and conduct necessary training for the QA Analyst. Work with internal and external Development teams to trouble-shoot/debug coding issues.
- Conduct entire QA test coverage on test build/patches, from acceptance test to functional test and bug verification. Prepare QA test report and communicate the status update to IT and business management teams.
- Using a test automation tool, develop and maintain test automation scripts when applicable
- Establish and maintain detailed test documents to ensure sufficient test coverage and test metrics in accordance with business requirements and functional specifications.
- Report the issues to Defect Tracking system. Actively collaborate with Development and Business teams in bug verification.
- Transfer knowledge and coach the QA Analyst in QA team
- Diligently communicate issues and deadline risks to the QA Manager
- Oversee IT QA Test Lab
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years of related experience in system testing in lieu of degree.
- 3+ year of QA experience in Xstore Point of Sale system
- 3+ year experience in QA automation in Selenium Experience scripting and writing automation tests scripts
- Experience in any Order Management software testing is preferred.
- Experience in JDA/iSeries testing is preferred.
- Experience with UI and API automated testing frameworks
- Experience with agile development methodologies, using Agile Lifecycle Management tools like JIRA is preferred
- Experience in Python scripting preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Exceptional team player