$80K — $100K *
• Work directly with Project Management, Technical Leadership, Functional and Business resources to provide Testing and Quality Services.
• Focus on successful implementation of projects, meeting or exceeding the customers’ expectations. Types of projects include ERP applications, Cloud, SAAS/Packaged software, custom software, services, or infrastructure.
• Provide test and SDLC leadership for assigned projects.
• Lead, organize and coordinate all testing efforts on assigned projects.
• Responsible for partnering with project/functional personnel in the development of test scripts and or use cases.
• Responsible for reporting on testing and testing process for the duration of the project, including daily meetings, test summaries and driving the testing process and defect resolution process.
• Responsible for collaborating with the right teams to analyze defects to determine root cause
• Provide coaching, direction, and expertise on the Clients SDLC process to the Project manager and project team.
• Lead and facilitate SDLC Inspections of key documentation.
• Lead performance testing for assigned projects utilizing appropriate tool sets. If necessary, give direction to technical resources on performance or load testing scripts.
• Manage any impact of Project changes to testing schedule and process.
• Coordinate project activities across multiple groups, including vendor partners, functional teams, technical teams, business representatives and IT leadership
• Communicate project testing issues in a timely manner to Project Manager and Team supervisor.
• Work collaboratively with the Quality team, Business Analysts, Operational Receivers, Service Line Personnel and Project Services group to improve upon existing Testing and SDLC Processes.
• Responsible for Training Project personnel in use of Quality Center.
• Depending on project size and deliverables, may be assigned up to 10, or more projects at one time.
• Escalate all issues through appropriate channels.
• Work as a member of the IT Testing team to continually improve process, drive cost reduction activities and build overall domain knowledge
• Solid analytical skills. Ability to analyze overall project risk and make decisions based on that analysis
• Proven Leadership/ collaboration skills. Project management/technical leadership experience.
• Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Self-starter, highly organized, detail oriented team leader and team builder.
• Ability to adapt to and succeed in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Fosters an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
• Exhibits strong critical thinking skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Ability to teach and mentor others.
• Effective conflict resolution skills
• HP Quality Center knowledge and experience.
• Knowledge of business process mapping and documentation of business requirements, systems design, and technical standards.
• SAP Cloud Applications (Success Factors/S4 Hana) knowledge/experience.
• Automated testing experience
• Performance testing experience using Performance Center tool
• BS in Computer Science or Equivalent with 3+ years PM or Technical Leadership experience desired
• Associates degree with 5+ PM or Technical Leadership experience
• Limited/Project related travel
Valid through: 4/17/2021