Summary of Duties:
- Provide Quality Assurance expertise across the entire software development lifecycle.
- Performs software testing.
- Responsible for ensuring all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Lead software application development and/or enhancement projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study plus 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Software Developer, Test Manager, Project Lead, Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, or related occupation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the software development lifecycle and QA processes/methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, and operating a multi-tier WEB based system in a testing environment.
- Demonstrated experience using test management/defect tracking tools, management tools, Agile, TFS, and SQL server.