Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms with Envoy, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
The Senior QA Analyst will possess a strong curiosity about software anomalies and a desire to find their root cause. If you’re excellent at what you do, and you want to take your quality assurance career to the next level with a passionate development team at a great company, you might be the perfect fit for us!
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship, as well as identify opportunities for and encourage continuous improvement within the team
- Lead the practice for Quality Assurance Team in an area of specialization under the supervision of the QA manager
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering, and other project stakeholders
- Understand business requirements and process to create clear test plans
- Identify gaps in user stories or business requirements
- Provide estimates for testing efforts to product managers
- Execute test cases, reporting and tracking defects
- Investigate issues referred by the Product Support team
- Apply sound quality management methods, tools, and techniques
- Act as the "Voice of the Customer" during the sprint cycle process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in quality assurance for web applications
- High proficiency in testing methodology, SDLC methodology, test documentation procedures, and QA Best Practices
- In-depth knowledge and experience in at least one QA specialization (e.g. performance testing, security testing, test automation development)
- A clear understanding of automated test processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (direct reports, peers and senior management)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience testing single-page applications, Agile/Scrum SDLC, and skill using tools such as JIRA and Confluence to manage the lifecycle