At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Create, implement, maintain and enhance test plans, test cases, test scripts and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of the Clarity PPM and other TBM managed tools.
- Develop software quality test plans and test cases (including UAT, Regression testing, Functional testing)
- Perform functional, regression, integration, smoke and acceptance tests. (Manual Testing: 99% / Automated: Development in progress)
- Oversees final checks and releases code to production; validates and signs off on complex test plans.
- Executes manual tests to compare results with requirements, to verify test requirements, to identify defects, and to ensure compliance.
- Identify and analyze defects/test results
- Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics
- Ensure that the project schedule is adhered to and work is completed according to the schedule
- Manage processes for moving applications from test to production environments
- Recommend design improvements and corrections to engineers throughout the development process;
- Create training material for end-users.
- Evaluates testing processes and methods to ensure consistency based upon standards
- Document requirements and functional specifications for moderate to highly complex automated test plans and protocols for large projects.
- Execute test scripts and analyze data using SQL.
- Regularly interacts with technical and line of business teams across internal groups and external vendors.
- Communicates test results to others (management, QA team, development team, etc.) and provides updates.
- Ensuring the integrity of the QA process by promoting standards and advocating the use of best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a QA analyst on complex technology solutions which includes proven experience withexecuting manual test cases.
- Exposure/Knowledge of executing automated test cases.
- Able to take direction and work collaboratively.
- Ability to train and mentor other QA team members.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, debugging and technical problem solving.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with source control systems.
- Must be a great team player.
Required Education, Certification and Tools:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field.
- 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with QA tools (ALM etc.)
- Tools: Solid working knowledge of VersionOne/JIRA agile tools
- Tools: Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project etc.
- Knowledge of various automation tools.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in supporting travel trade, hospitality, and/or large scale businesses and time entry systems.
- Tools :Proficiency with Enterprise Project Portfolio Management tools (e.g. Clarity).
- Experience with test automation tools.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.