We're looking for an all around senior software engineer who is good with servers, services, deployment, network latency, and optimization. You will work extending the capabilities of our search engine and our recommended jobs email system, with a focus on performance, latency reduction, increased uptime and improved production deployment processes. You have experienceworking with high volume, high availability services, and you're excited by the opportunity to design and build new systems from the ground up.
What we're looking for:
- Fluent in Python.
- Familiar with SQL.
- Comfortable programming in Linux Server side development.
- Comfortable with databases, networking, servers.
- Experience with high volume, high availability production systems.
- 5+ years industrialexperience.
- Understanding how search engines work.
- You've put large scale machine learning models into production.
- C/C++ experience, and how to write fast code.
- Experience with AWS technologies like EC2, DynamoDb, RedShift, S3
- Understanding large, scalable distributed systems ("CAP Theorem" and all that).
Technologies we use:
Amazon Web Services, Aurora, Ubuntu, Keras/TensorFlow