Here, we have an immediate requirement with one of our clients.
Please go through the Job Description and kindly let me know if you feel comfortable with the position mentioned Below.
Position: Senior Python Engineer
Duration: 12 + months Contract
We need good solid 'Python Resource' who has multiple years of experience in developing applications using Python. Having knowledge and ability to work with Big Data technologies will be a plus. Some one who can articulate design/solution using best practices in Python and question current state when needed and bring in best practices and educate others to increase their skills as well. This resource should be a self starter, not needing directions, and be able to drive the conversations with a group of people and demonstrate strength and confidence etc.
∙Design and implement product features including reusable components, frameworks and libraries in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
∙Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
∙Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software
The complexity of this role can be challenging. We deal with huge amounts of data across our entire enterprise. Everything you work on will have implications that impact others. We'll provide the most up-to-date technology, but you'll need to provide creativity, critical thinking and clarity on an every day basis.
· ∙4+ years of Python development experience
· ∙Shell scripting experience
· ∙Hands-on experience in RDBMS
· ∙Proven experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
· ∙Expertise across the entire Software Development Life Cycle
· ∙Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· ∙Experience with Big Data
· ∙Substantial knowledge/experience leveraging a variety of libraries (for example, those applicable to machine learning)
· ∙Understanding of SOA design principles
· ∙Working knowledge of APIs
· ∙Experience in the health care industry
Mid level experienced Technical resource:
· Strong hands on Python programming skills
· ability to get engaged with Architectural design conversations & decisions.
· exposure to working with Big Data Technologies
Applies Software Engineering Patterns to Solve Problems
· Specification and management of coding, usability and quality standards.
· Interpreting requirements into application designs.
· Agile development through collaborating with QA and Business Analysis team members.
· Evaluating and learning new technologies that would provide business value.
· Ensuring the quality, architecture and accuracy of released code
· Take ownership of the assigned applications.
· Be an individual contributor (very hands on) as well as able to guide and mentor team members
Python, Java, JSF, Java Script, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, Eclipse, Pandas, Spark