Revel was founded with the mission of helping entrepreneurs make their dream a reality. Revel’s cloud and mobile suite of products provides an innovative retail solution that scales with our customers needs. Our Atlanta team is growing and looking for senior software developers who are passionate about the craft of delivering high quality, supportable code with the ability to mentor others.
Software engineers at Revel work in small teams, solving complex problems using the latest in cloud, mobile, and web technologies. We are looking for full stack web and cloud developers. Our Web/Cloud stack consists of React.JS, Python and Postgres running in AWS. Agile development processes are followed such as test driven development, regular refactoring, peer review, continuous integration and pair programming.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will...
- Provide oversight of the technical design to ensure compliance with architecture standards, guidelines and objectives.
- Help establish and instill best practices techniques such as TDD, pair programming, code reviews and continuous integration and delivery.
- Create a culture of quality with a sense of urgency.
- Engage with product owners, QA and other stakeholders to ensure key objectives are met.
- Demonstrate ownership of initiatives and drive them through to completion
- Mentor and lead fellow development team members
- At least 5 years designing and developing business applications as a Full-Stack engineer
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Systems Integration Concepts
- Experience with the design and implementation of REST APIs and services
- Agile methodologies and Scrum experience using TDD and continuous integration
- Experience with Python or a similar language
- Experience developing retail solutions including ecommerce, inventory mgmt, labor mgmt, and payment processing is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer science, math, engineering or comparable degree
- Legally authorized to work for any US company without sponsorship
In addition to working with a strong, intelligent team in a dynamic and open environment, Revel also offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, and vision plans; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, cell phone allowance and more!
- Paid vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Weekly happy hours in the office