MetroStar Systems is seeking a growth-minded individual to complement our proposal team in Reston, Virginia. As our Senior Proposal Manager you will work with all levels of our Management, Technical Leads/SME’s, Pricing, and Recruiting teams to manage, develop, and shape proposal strategies. You will coordinate the proposal preparation activities, from capturing competitive and unique differentiators to ultimately crafting winning proposals.
You're a great fit if:
- You’re adaptable. MetroStar is a fast growing business with ambitious goals!
- You have the ability to multitask and manage multiple proposals simultaneously
- You develop complete, concise, and compliant proposals
- You’re passionate about winning and collaborating with the CEO, COO and SVP of Business Development
- You’re comfortable with monitoring and adjusting proposal project budgets and resourcing
- You’re capable of exercising autonomy and creativity in determining objectives and approaches to address critical proposal requirements
- You’re an excellent communicator with experience preparing and producing proposals for large and complex information technology companies
- You’re comfortable with crafting, shaping and driving the tempo of proposals from beginning to delivery
You must have professional leadership skills including superior communication and collaboration skills, and a demonstrated ability to direct and orchestrate large, multi-contractor team efforts. The successful candidate will need to be a flexible team leader who functions well in a tight deadline-oriented environment, which includes being available to work overtime, evenings and weekends to ensure a strong delivery.
You'll love our company if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have experience with government proposal development and processes required
- You have a portfolio of experience including assertive project, program, and/or technical experience
- You have expertise with Microsoft Office suite (MS Word and PowerPoint Required)
- You have an active Secret security Clearance or higher
- You have 8 or more years of industry experience and a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience.