SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
Facilitate multiple work-stream proposal strategy sessions with a combination of operational, business development, and teammate staff to document a conceptual strategy into usable proposal artifacts and assess the degree to which the approach is compelling or convincing. Manage the activities of proposal volume leads and numerous section authors to produce high quality, winning proposals while meeting stringent schedule requirements. Collaborate and work closely with capture managers to ensure the effective integration of win strategies, themes, and discriminators into proposal responses. Must have strong writing and editing skills. Ability to mulit-task, workload balance and a strong work ethic are critical to success in this position. Ability to craft RFP responses through interviews with technical SMEs.
Location: Must be willing to work between two locations, 30% of time Old Town Alexandria and 70% of the time in Chantilly, VA.
Clearance: Secret Level
- 8+ years of experience with proposal management
- 8+ years of experience with Intelligence Community, DoD and Civil markets-Experience with leading and managing large, multi-contractor proposal development teams-Experience with Shipley or equivalent proposal development processes-Ability to interact with staff at all level in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage more than one proposal effort at a time
- Ability to leverage organizational, analytical, and management expertise-Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in order to meet RFP requirements
- Strong coordination and organizational skills for managing milestone timelines
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to exercise supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing
- Ability to lead discussions with senior management regarding proposal strategy and development progress.
- Ability to lead capture strategy sessions to include black hats, win theme and discovery sessions.
- Ability to interact regularly with senior management or executive levels on several functional areas, division, or customer matters
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Identity Protection Services
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as required by the customer.
Job ID 2017-1222