What You'll Get to Do:
- Work closely with and collaboratively with Capture Managers, Line Managers, Solution Architects, Consultant Subject Matter Experts and teammates during the capture phase to pre-position proposal concepts into capture strategy and planning for the company's strategic proposal efforts.
- Plan, strategize, and position the proposal, including developing win themes, best value propositions, discriminators, and graphics.
- Work with orals coaches and strategists for oral/video proposals.
- Maintain focus on the win strategy throughout the proposal process, and infuse that strategy and its resultant tactics effectively throughout the entire proposal.
- In the absence of a draft solicitation, develop an internal draft solicitation to baseline proposal development prior to the final solicitation release.
- Analyze the solicitation, identify all requirements and criteria for evaluation, and prepare and distribute the detailed proposal schedule, compliance matrix, outline and guidelines.
- Respond rapidly to solicitation amendments and implement required changes to proposal.
- Develop and manage the proposal team, working with line organization management to identify and assign key proposal leaders (technical, management, security, resumes, past performance, etc.) and allocate proposal personnel and resources.
- Work with Capture Manager and the line organization management to identify cost volume lead and pricing volume lead; ensure cross-pollination and consistency of pricing with other volumes.
- Identify roles and responsibilities to the detail level; communicates tasks and objectives clearly and unambiguously and ensures accountability on all requirements.
- Work with Color Review Lead to ensure sufficient time/resources/reviewers are aligned for color team reviews.
- Prepare status reports and briefings for Executive management; prepares, presents, conducts, and participates in reviews at all stages in the proposal.
- Define, document, implement, and support continual proposal process improvement.
- Assist line managers and staff in understanding and implementing capture management and proposal development best practices; provides on the job and just in time training accordingly to line staff, proposal writers and reviewers as needed
- Act as a liaison with the Contracts department if support in negotiating contracts is needed.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data to support proposal development.
- Establish short and long-term proposal objectives consistent with organizational strategy.
- Participate in planning and policy development issues.
- Prepare and monitor proposal budget.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Must have experience developing proposals for U.S DoD and other Federal agencies.
- 12+ years of related proposal preparation experience in a government contracting environment experience
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- GSA FEDSIM oral and video proposals
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.