Job Description :
- Serves as a Cost Volume Lead on large and complicated proposals within the SMD LOB.
- Provides expert guidance through color team reviews and required Estimating reviews.
- Product Areas may include GBSD, THAAD, Advanced Programs, Targets, and Air Force Strategic Programs.
- Candidate will develop, plan and schedules proposals.
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Significant Cost Volume leadership experience
• Robust understanding of proposal compliance
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills and analytical ability
• Knowledge of FAR and DFAR
• Ability to obtain Secret clearance (US citizenship required)
• Ability to travel as needed
• Current Secret or TS clearance
• Experience within aerospace/defense
• Bachelors degree coupled with roughly 15years or more of professional experience; or roughly 13 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.