The River Mountain Lodge is seeking a hands-on Senior Property Manager to lead our team in delivering services to the HOA, owners and guests. The ideal candidate will bring diverse prior experience in hotel and HOA environments and articulate a commitment to personalized guest service and leadership growth that is demonstrated through progressive career advancement across a range of property responsibilities.
The Senior Property Manager will coordinate property operations to maximize HOA, owners and customer satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring associate behavior and facilities lead each of guests to feeling welcomed, important, comfortable and relaxed. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the property adheres to brand standards, manage financial adjusting operations to stay within prescribed budgeted guidelines while delivering only the highest levels of guest and employee service. The Property Manager regularly supports our Sales and Marketing efforts through arranging and leading hotel tours. A comfort level with public speaking in a variety of situations is a must. The Senior Property Manager will oversee the whole property operations thru HOA agreement and our Vail Resort management with front office, housekeeping, maintenance and F&B departments.
- Provide daily oversight and support to operational managers and employees thru HOA and VR.
- Analyze systems and operational procedures to drive property efficiencies and implement new systems when needed.
- Constant monitoring of financials. This requires communication and accountability with Revenue Management and Area Financial Expert. Manage property budged thru HOA and management.
- Plan, develop, implement, evaluate and maintain owner and guest services commensurate with a level required of management property.
- Maintain product and service quality standards leading by example and consistently conducting facility inspections across the property coordinating support departments to institute corrective action when necessary
- Constantly review feedback following up in a thoughtful and timely manner to drive owner and guest loyalty and initiate corrective action as necessary
- Lead cyclic and periodic meetings with staff and HOA board members to ensure all strategy, standards and expectations are exceeded
- Maintenance of Property capital projects and recommendations for future property improvements
- Serve as a contributing member of HOA, Leadership Committee, ROCs revenue management team and other operational meetings as needed
- Review all projects schedules, purchase requests, purchase orders coordinating operations to follow staffing and operating expense budget and forecast requirements
- Provide monthly profit and loss analysis along with adjustments to appropriate operating forecast with achievement of annual property and HOA budget as ultimate goal
- Maintain all required brand cleanliness, facilities condition and service standards throughout guest rooms and property facilities
- Lead HOA board and annual meetings
- Help grow and manage current unit inventory
- High School Diploma
- Resort/hotel and HOA experience
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience in guest service environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Windows XP or newer
- Excellent professional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Property Management Systems – LMS highly preferred
- College degree in hospitality or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in Rooms Division