$80K — $100K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project/Program Manager (Life Insurance)- 100% Remote, U.S. to join our team in REMOTE, Minnesota (US-MN), United States (US).
This role is 100% remote, can be located anywhere in U.S.
Manage scope of projects from inception to closure.
- Define, develop, and actively manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff, ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope, and mitigate risks.
- Effectively manage and maintain communications on status and escalation
- Comply with project governance metrics that provide internal visibility of projects’ health.
- Manage Deployment schedules
- Define and articulate project risks and issues and facilitate closure
- Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
- Promote teamwork and culture of accountability.
Basic Skills Requirements - 5+ years software project management experience preferably on enterprise-level implementations in a management consulting organization.
- 3 years managing both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- 3 years previous Life Insurance experience.
-Experience managing projects in product development eco system.
Valid through: 12/7/2021
$80K — $100K *
13 days ago