Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking a talented Senior Project Planner. Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work with Project Lead in all aspects of planning, coordinating, documenting, and gathering needed approvals to execute project plan.
- Manage the deliverables and participate in the tracking of objectives during project executions, and collect, analyze and distribute lessons learned.
- Coordinate, suppors, and participate in program meetings and reviews.
- Review program plans, identifies inconsistencies.
- Participate in formal and informal reviews to determine quality.
- Create, draft, and review program documentation; generate formal review documentation; participate in system and program reviews.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of experience.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience with systems engineering & integration.
- Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, take minutes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining Systems Requirements Documents, RVTMs, System Integration Plans, CONOPS, Interface Control Documents and/or other standard project documentation
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of the system development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in developing training materials and providing training to users from diverse business areas
- Occasional shift work may be required
- Familiarity with project management approaches and methodologies (e.g. Project Management Framework (PMF) and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Requisition ID 2017-38161