Immediate opening. Any interest in an immediate interview?
Are you ready for your next career challenge? Would you like to work for a leading, innovative multifamily construction firm in the US where you can grow your career in a vibrant, dynamic environment that encourages employees to never stop learning? If your answer is yes, and you are ready for a new opportunity, then consider this as your solution.
We have been retained by a leading, innovative construction company to find the best and brightest Senior Project Managers in Kansas City and St. Louis, MO areas. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, the cost of living, the compensation and the quality of life.
Is this you??? – Senior Project Managers
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (i.e. civil, architectural or construction), construction management or related field preferred
- 10+ years' project management experience in commercial construction
- Relevant prior experience running projects from conception through to completion of at least $20+ million in diverse commercial market sectors including High-Rise, Multifamily/Student Housing, Senior Living, Large Box Industrial and Hospitality.
- Prior conceptual estimating and bidding experience with emphasis in commercial construction is preferred
- Travel required for nationwide projects
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Ability to understand and solve complex challenges to present alternative solutions
- Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders and scaffolding, lift loads up to 20 lbs.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Senior Project Manager Summary
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, completion and financial outcome of large, complex projects varying in size from $20-$50+ million as well as overseeing multiple smaller construction projects simultaneously.
- Direct all construction activities and administrative processes to ensure successful project planning, execution and closure
- Achieve objectives related to conceptual estimating, bidding, buyout, contract administration, scheduling, cost reporting, owner relationships, quality standards, safety, project closeout, project profitability and owner satisfaction
- Lead client and project teams to ensure quality and timely execution of design/build commercial projects from "concept-to-completion"
- Make a significant contribution with Project Director to preconstruction services including conceptual estimating and bidding projects
- Fulfill project accounting and job cost reporting; monitor and forecast project costs
- Prepare monthly status reports for submittal to Project Director
- Train, develop and manage project managers, superintendents and project engineers, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to project teams
- Ensure all risk management controls are deployed and utilized
- Develop and maintain the schedule
- Meet or exceed profit projections for each project
- Generate new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain successful client relationships
- Represent and promote the company on both the job site and within the community through involvement with industry and/or community associations. Serves on leadership boards as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship is not available.