Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Directly support development and deployment of the XPO Lean Management platform for selected supply chain sites
- Conceptualize a future state in relatable terms to site operations teams and executive leaders, and develop the change management plan to implement effectively and efficiently
- Serve as a change agent for culture change and the use of leadership standard work at all levels of the organization
- Track overall progress of XOS deployment program in terms of stated goals particularly around cost savings and training targets
- Report site deployment and project execution progress using standard reporting templates
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in operations, supply chain, engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 8 or more years of experience in a distribution center environment, supply chain management or a related field
- Experience leading large scale, multi-site and/or multi-regional transformational supply chain projects
- Expert experience with lean tools such as value stream mapping, 5S, standard work, 5 Why Analysis, etc.
- Expert experience with analytical tools such as flow charts, Pareto charts, cause and effect diagrams, run charts, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Expert knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma tools as well as change management techniques