With a growing portfolio of top-tier clients, Wunderman specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager to oversee, nurture and continue to build one of the agency's largest clients! This is an exciting opportunity to lead, leverage and deliver powerful solutions across the full spectrum of data, creative, technology, and marketing services, in order to help our clients maximize the opportunities provided by our integrated offering.
About the role:
The right candidate will experience working in an agile and collaborative work environment. You will be client facing and have successfully led or managed complex digital projects including but not limited to: websites, digital videos, mobile, applications, content development and social. Our future colleague will be excited to strategically and creatively push the envelope yet be grounded in tactical best practice process and bring to an integrated team a can-do, proactive approach; exacting standards and a consistent control of initiatives, their budgets and timelines.
- You will have previous experience in the management and delivery of digital and offline campaigns.
- You will have a strong client facing experience and have experience in delivering projects throughout the full project management life-cycle and managing client expectations throughout the project.
- You will be scoping, budgeting and managing the client's expectations. You will also be responsible for the financial monitoring of projects, ensuring that projects are scoped accurately and are profitable, making sure that all projects are delivered on time and on budget and to the highest quality
- Involved at all client project briefing to collect as much information as needed / possible to support discovery
- Coordinate the discovery process with account and interactive development teams to collect critical client requirements
- Collaborate with various departments within the organization to collect project requirements, including project milestones and budgets
- Notify account teams early of potential budget overages or shortfalls; ensure overages or additional budgets or investments are approved as required
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7+ years’ experience as an Interactive/Digital Project Manager or Producer with a comprehensive knowledge across multi-channel media (digital, print, social) and ability to apply leading edge project management philosophy, tools and techniques to improve marketing and advertising execution
- Ad agency experience
- Agile methodologies, web, mobile and platform related project
- Strong problem solver with financial acumen
- Solid track record of successfully leading projects from initiation to completion, error-free, on-time and on-budget
- MS Project required, including high level of computer competency and associated software (Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships to gain trust and respect.