Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the world's leading provider of Sustainability, EHS and Operational Risk Management Software. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary for enabling the sustainable company through technology.
- As a member of the Enablon's Professional Services team, you will manage all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex IT projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met. Lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Communicate with end-users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates
- Work closely Product Managers and Technology teams (both Enablon and client) to provide customers with a positive experience
- Work closely with Implementation team to ensure implementations are seamless and the customers' expectations are met/exceeded
- Ensure high quality Project deliverables and the proper implementation of QA plans
- Make sure all projects follow prescribed methodology and maintain proper project deliverables
- Minimum of ten years in a professional services organization working on multiple software implementation projects simultaneously
- Minimum of two years leading/mentoring Project Managers
- Strong experience in project management and implementation of software solutions for large enterprises
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with clients/partners
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university OR minimum of ten years leading a professional services organization
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies; Agile, PMP/PMI, Prince2, SixSigma….
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build and manager relationships with clients and partners
- Proven track record for project planning, delivery, control and completion of implementations
- Ability to effectively present in front of large internal or external groups.
- Fluent (or conversational) French is highly desireable