Perficient Senior Project Management job description
- 8+ years of Project Management experience in a Digital Agency environment.
- Strong relationship management, account management, and sales support experience.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to lead teams through the full project lifecycle of a project.
- Establish scope, create schedules, develop estimates, manage deliverables, and control risks and changes.
- Lead cross-discipline teams, manage client relationships, interact with product managers and other organizational units. Coordinate external IT partners.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Skilled at keeping an eye on the big picture, while managing the details.
- Must have knowledge of online development processes, and should be able to manage multiple projects on different tracks.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
- Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
- Must have prior background in managing large, multi-team engagements.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.