- Manage, coordinate, and administer a project from the conceptual stages through planning, engineering procurement, construction, start-up, and prime contract close-out.
- Supervise and coordinate the efforts of the staff to achieve client's established project objectives.
- Direct, coordinate, budget, scope and manage multi-discipline projects of any size, sometimes in parallel.
- Review and approve invoices to the client, as well as manage estimates, schedules, and reports being sent to the client.
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the Engineering disciplines.
- 12+ years of experience working within the power or chemical industry.
- 15+ years of related experience in project engineering or project management with 8+ years supervisory experience.
- Experience managing a project from inception to completion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- MS Project and Primavera experience preferred.