Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Understand and administer Turner's contract and subcontract agreements.
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with Preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Program.
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Work with Accounting to initiate Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled Operation Review Meetings (ORMs).
- Support and drive utilization of various Turner initiatives and technologies.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of eight years' of project management experience with a large general contractor or major subcontractor in the commercial construction industry. Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles. Prove written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule. Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as Building Information Models (BIM) and Lean to benefit the project. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills. Experience supervising a team of engineers. Ability to communicate and develop a relationship with clients. Prior project experience with healthcare projects (OSHPD) with volume of $25M+.