Senior Project Manager
Trexin Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Chicago and consult at our Healthcare clients.
- Key Areas of Responsibility:Use agile as a strategic asset of culture change and business value generation.
- Inspire the teams and management in using new tools and techniques.
- Provide necessary training.
- Guide the teams.
- Lead by example rather than dictate.
- Facilitate interactions and appropriate communication between teams and supporting functionality.
- Promote a culture of experimentation and innovations.
- Experience working with executives and leaders.
- Organizational change management experience.
- Able to improvise and communicate to larger crowds.
- Create and conduct workshops within various methodologies.
- Key Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:Experience as a Project Manager for at least five years.
- Experience being on multiple teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.).
- Experience bridging enterprise Program Management with a large number of teams.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful project management techniques: Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Experience with other software development methods (Agile, Waterfall, XP) highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.