Telligen is one of the most respected health management organizations in the country. We enjoy a friendly work environment where everyone is dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and excellence. Telligen employee-owners are committed to finding innovative solutions, which makes us the first choice for a broad range of clients. We make a difference…in the lives of people…in the world of healthcare.
As a 100% employee-owned company, our employee-owners drive our business, our solutions and share in our success. Telligen attracts a highly qualified, diverse workforce whom display deep dedication, unwavering integrity and willingness to support the communities in which we serve. We approach our vision to be one of the most sought-after companies to transform the health of populations by following through on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity & Integrity.
This position is contingent upon award.
In this role you will responsible for managing the implementation of IT systems for State Medicaid projects of varying size and complexity, following standardized project management processes. You will oversee all project related disciplines required for the successful and timely completion of the project.
- The Gig:Develops, finalizes and manages the timeline, budget, security plans and monitors the process for projects. Manages the scope of projects to ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner according to the customer's and Company's requirements. Performs actual to plan comparison on the project, identifies any deviation from the project baseline and requests timeline extensions and/or additional monies. Ensures projects are meeting internal quality control standards and that internal quality control reports are prepared.
- May assist in the hiring and training of staff. Provides input to management regarding performance of project team members.
- Manages customers' expectations with regard to projects and works with the customer to turn ideas into future business opportunities.
- Provides input regarding project management processes and assists in preparing cost and technical proposals.
What you need to make the cut:
- Bachelors degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business or related field, and/or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 5-7 years experience managing projects using a formal project management methodology. Including experience managing a Government project.
- Experience working with Medicaid Systems is highly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Strong skills in managing client expectations including flexible and creative staffing models and financial management capability.
- Strong project management integration skills to manage changes that shall come directly from the client or through third party.
- Strong business analysis skills and an understanding of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) program and business goals.
- Solid technical architecture skills with the ability to lead projects.
- Diverse application development and testing skills, including but not limited to:
- Custom software development based on the IBM Websphere suite and Oracle database.
- Custom software development based on open source technologies.
- Salesforce (force.com) development and configuration capabilities.
- Functional, performance, and usability testing.
- Proven ability to manage large scale operations and maintenance, including operating a tier 3 help desk.
For over 45 years Telligen has been dedicated to the delivery of innovative health management solutions which improve the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare for consumers and providers. We combine technical and clinical healthcare solutions to deliver on our mission of transforming lives and economies by improving health. Telligen serves commercial clients and government programs at the federal, state and local level, improving healthcare for millions of people nationwide.
- Competitive pay and benefits. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA & flex spending accounts, life insurance, disability, 401(k) and an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
- 100% Employee-Owned. We have a culture where employee-owners are encouraged to "own it"
- Life/Work Balance. Generous holiday, volunteer and paid time-off benefits.
- Casual Dress. Come in a sweatshirt, jeans, whatever…like everyone else here.
- Free Fruit Friday. You know what they say about an 'Apple a Day'!
- Giving Garden. Have a green thumb? Over 3,000 pounds of produce donated annually.
- Wellness Program. Healthy employee-owners are engaged employee-owners and we are committed to provide many opportunities to motivate you along your well-being journey through our RevUP! Your Health wellness program.
- Education. Tuition and education assistance & career related CEU's, license and certifications.
- Community. The Telligen Community Initiative has awarded more than $4 million in grant awards since 2005.