The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading complex projects for enterprise solutions in addition to serving as a trusted adviser to our clients. Also, they will ensure that project and change management best practices, standards, governance, procedures, tools, and templates for successful solution delivery are closely administered to meet client and quality goals and outcomes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client Relationship Management: Proactive client communication through participation in regular scheduled meetings with sponsors and stakeholders. Establish a strong executive presence and build relationships across organizational functions that include I.T., clinical, and ancillary departments. Partner with client to establish a governance committee and sub-committees (i.e. change management, policies & procedures, education, project awareness, education, adoption, etc.). Lead organizational change management and user adoption conversations with client sponsors and stakeholders, implementing strategies to execute on the plan.
- Project Management: Support client to develop and maintain the project charter. Build detailed and integrated solution plans to deliver on the strategic roadmap while managing interdependencies between projects. Identify and deliver on weekly commitments while maintaining accountability to meet or exceed agreed on time, scope, and quality objectives. Lead the risk management process including risk identification with client sponsor and stakeholder participation, identifying threats and opportunities, mitigation and contingency plans/actions, as well as assessing risks on an on-going basis. Assess and manage the critical path, root cause analysis and issue resolution plans. Integration planning and deployment across all projects. Plan for, monitor, and manage change through formal change management process and designated steering committee, including reporting on variances to the agreed project baseline. Ensure implementation and compliance of policies and procedures. Maintain an acute understanding of dependencies and milestones that impact accounts receivable.
- Outcomes and Quality Management: Understand key operational and business issues while maintaining awareness of the clients’ goals and objectives, ensuring that requirements and expectations are realized. Maintain and monitor outcomes and quality measures throughout the duration of the project to assess performance and make changes for improvement as needed. Ensure the business needs of the customer and TeleTracking are balanced. Drive for timely decisions and trade-offs necessary during project execution. Incorporate and manage client adoption planning and change management as part of the implementation process, transitioning administration and responsibilities to appropriate teams as part of project close-out phase so clients are positioned for sustainment. Proactively manage project schedules, milestones, forecasts, risks, issues, resources, meeting agendas and minutes through the utilization of professional services automation solutions.
- Manage the TeleTracking Organization: Sustain communication with the sales team (Regional Directors, Client Success Managers, and Sales Support Alliance) for transition to implementation and strategic client account plan development. Effectively manage conflicting priorities with project teams in a matrix environment. Directly oversee project team members’ performance and morale, motivating the team to drive toward improved outcomes and success, all while working directly with functional managers as needed for development. Mentor, coach, and support less experienced professional services team members. Drive continuous improvement and demonstrate initiative in assessing opportunities to advance professional services operations.
- Reporting: Document and distribute executive status reports, at minimal, on a monthly basis. Build analytical scorecards to better support ease of consumable data for projects. Ad hoc reporting as needed.
Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Clinical, Engineering or related field Required
PMP or PRINCE2 Preferred
Drivers License and Passport Required
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 5 + years of progressive experience in project management with a focus on outcomes in a health care environment.
- Results oriented with knowledge in executive and client relationship management strategies.
- Leading multiple large, complex projects simultaneously, functioning with a high degree of autonomy and independence.
- Lead organizations to establish a formal governance structure while managing projects to scope, ensuring that implementations align with the contract and statement of work.
- Track record on customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises.
- Experience leading change management and user adoption strategies
- Experience driving change readiness with the ability to continually initiate and respond to change in ways that create advantage, minimize risk, and sustain performance.
- Effective business writing and oral communication skills with an emphasis on listening, influencing and leading at all levels in organizations.
- Cross-functional team building and working skills in a matrix organization with geographically dispersed/remote teams, creating a climate where people want to give their very best.
- Skills in management disciplines related to: communications, governance, risk, scope, quality, schedule, financial, stakeholder, time, and resource.
- Keen business acumen surrounding organizational and strategic awareness. Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network.
- Dedicated focus on outcomes and delivering solutions to improve operational efficiencies that transform organizations is essential to measuring success
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and gain commitment from teams through personal actions and building relationships. Exhibits managerial courage, making tough decisions when necessary and being accountable for them. Deals with corrective feedback in a manner that inspires accountability and self-redirection.
- Skilled in negotiation and conflict management, particularly in tough situations with both internal and external groups.