STV Incorporated is an international multidiscipline engineering/architectural consulting and construction management company performing over $300 million in revenue annually. Our award winning portfolio within the Buildings + Facilities Division includes engineering and architectural assignments within the Federal, Educational, Institutional, Justice and Environmental market sectors. Our staff is comprised of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, structural, civil engineers and architects, planners and programmers, amongst others. Our New York office is ranked #5 in Engineering News Record’s list of top NY design firms.
We currently have openings in our New York Project Management Department for experienced Senior Project Managers. The successful candidates must possess 15+ years of experience performing project management duties for facility types in our core markets; must have excellent communication skills; must have experience establishing and maintaining budgets and schedules; must have led project specific marketing, proposal preparation and presentations; and must demonstrate leadership qualities bringing design professionals together for successful project executions.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at coordination with multidisciplinary design teams, detailing for construction documents and comfortable presenting designs to the client to ensure the design meets both project and client standards.
- Manages activities related to project scope, schedule, cost, cash flow, quality, communications, coordination, manpower and discipline requirements
- Capable of managing and directing project initiation, project execution/control and project closeout
- Manages project contract’s terms and conditions
- Plans the complete project execution and develops the project manual
- Responsible for project budgets, extra work requests and invoicing
- Organizes cross-functional activities, for coordination of project activities
- Forms a project work team that meets regularly to coordinate responsibility for assignment and execution of tasks according to schedule
- Schedules and monitors manpower requirements against the project budget/spending performance
- Capable of managing and directing the development of proposals
- Participates in, or leads project-specific marketing, proposal preparation and presentations
- Establishes client liaison network
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Manager E/A Projects
- Strong client and project management skills
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams
- Experience with state/government agencies
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (AIA)
- A minimum of at least 15years of experience.