STV has an immediate opening for a Sr. Project Manager in our Columbia, SC office as part of the Transportation & Infrastructure division.
The preferred candidate must have:
- Broad range of civil engineering expertise highway/roadway, bridge and otherTransportation projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills,
- Solid team building and staff development skills.
- Leadership responsibilities along with profit and loss accountability. In addition to working with local office resources, frequent interface with peer professionals in other offices will be required to ensure a seamless delivery of services to our clients. Additional responsibilities will include;
- project/program management,
- maintaining project financial performance,
- supervising and directing all aspects of the project delivery processes,
- participating in presentations, contributing to business development and marketing activities and providing assistance in establishing long-range business and client relationship development plans to fulfill our objectives.
- 20+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Registered PE required
- Project Manager with strong client relationships for large roadway and/or structural design projects.
- Previous experience managing contracts for OT.
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success.
- Often serves as consultant to management and external spokesperson for the organization.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on a team and communicate with clients