We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Las Vegas office. Do you thrive on running a project team by driving the growth and development of project team members? Do you love developing critical relationships with internal and external clients? In this position you will lead a team responsible for numerous construction management related tasks including, project execution, financial management, and delivering projects the Shawmut way while achieving financial control and profit goals for each project.
- Take an active role in and guide projects and project teams in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
- Identify and focus on critical issues related to constructibility including associated costs and logistical issues
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all Shawmut financialprocesses, controls, and reports, i.e., internal budgets, costs to complete, billings, collections, subcontractor payments, change order preparation and resolution, contracts, etc.Develop, nurture and maintain ongoing client, architect, subcontractor and industry (landlords, brokers, etc) relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing Shawmut's dedication to continuously addressing their needs and interests.
- 10+ years of experience in construction project management as a general contractor
- Experience building a variety of projects including academic and/or large projects, retail, hospitality and corporate interiors.
- Extensive experience maintaining project budgets and schedules
- Direct responsibility of leading and developing staff.
- Experience managing a variety of projects such as restaurant, gaming, hotel, luxury and specialty retail, spa and health club, or sports venue projects is required
- Must reside in the Las Vegas area and be flexible with business travel