Senior Project Manager - Science / Technology
11 - 15 years experience • Construction
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible (with Superintendent) for the overall success of the Science & Technology projects for the San Francisco Bay Area.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Perform all aspects of project management and provide the core leadership required to guide the project team to success.
- Build relationships with clients, assemble project proposals and estimates.
- Oversee subcontracting selection and process, and manage cost, schedule and billing.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in Construction Management or Engineering.
- 10+ years progressive experience in technical construction projects such as Life Science, Bio-Labs, Data centers, Manufacturing plants, cGMP warehouses, etc.
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Project, PowerPoint, and Timberline.
- Solid understanding the building permit process.
- Good understanding of all trades, including MEP.
- Experience with construction safety practices.
- Promotes XL policies and procedures to the highest level of ethics and professionalism.