We are currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for our Transportation-Infrastructure practice.
This position would be responsible for marketing and managing major transportation projects for NCDOT and other similar clients as well as assisting Region and Practice Leaders in building the transportation engineering practice in surrounding states. The ideal candidate will work closely with clients, engineers, planners, and subconsultants to ensure that their needs are met. Additional responsibilities include: serving as Project Manager for traffic/toll/planning related projects, Program Manager for major GEC programs, Project Manager for significant and strategic assignments, implementing quality assurance procedures for all projects and performing marketing efforts to fulfill the firm’s strategic objectives for the transportation practice.
- Bachelor's or Master's of Engineering degree or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline from an accredited university
- 12+ years of work experience within the field of transportation engineering
- Previous experience in tolling related activities is a plus
- Must have professional registration (PE)
- Knowledge of Design Build process
- Experience as a leader of the profession of engineering within the community
- Ability to manage multiple professional projects, as well as, design teams, staff and clients
- Fulfill QA/QC role on ongoing and future Alternative Project Delivery assignments
- Work with Management in targeting, marketing, and expanding opportunities for Transportation group
- Actively Participate in the training and mentoring of staff
- Excellent verbal communication skills and marketing experience
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.