Management responsibilities include but are not limited to; writing proposals, participating and/or leading interviews, performing contract negotiations, project work planning, coordinating with other project managers, supervising the execution of work, transitioning work to qualified staff, growing and mentoring staff, and acting as a positive role model.
With success, this individual will enjoy the rewards of performance based bonus incentives with the opportunity to advance to ownership.
• Bachelors Degree
• Licensed Civil Engineer in the State of California
• Track record of successfully winning and delivering work in the Inland Empire (Riverside and/or San Bernardino Counties)
• Knowledge and experience with the full life cycle of roadway projects from studies to environmental to PS&E or final design packages and general knowledge of construction.
• Extensive knowledge of geometric design, horizontal and vertical alignment, grading, drainage, utility, or other related design issues.
• Established relationships with Caltrans, local agencies, and/or local municipalities
• 15 years plus experience in civil design of local roadways, urban freeways and/or interchanges.
• Demonstrated ability to manage roadway projects profitably through agencies and Caltrans specifications
• Experience writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
• Understanding of alternative delivery methods (Design-Build)
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage staff, and direct resources effectively with a positive impact.