SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER REMOTE
- Act as the single point of accountability to plan, direct, and coordinate large-scale, enterprise wide projects enduring goals and objectives are accomplished successfully meeting customer/business needs.
- As a part of this global team, the Senior Project Manager manages multiple projects/programs of various size and scope, working with stakeholders from technology and various lines of businesses to achieve quality results.
- Senior Project Managers may also coach and mentor other project managers within Technology Project Delivery.
- Manages the implementations of projects/programs for the enterprise from setting up and directing project/program schedules, iterations, and budgets to monitoring the initiative through delivery or completion.
- Participate in solution delivery continuous improvement activities and communities of practice to address ongoing needs for the project professional community.
- Influences and encourages programs to focus on rapid value delivery leveraging agile, iterative development practices and agility techniques.
- Able to appropriately tailor communications to audiences ranging from team discussions to executives in a culturally relevant style.
What would help someone be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Min 8-12 years related experience
- Agile certification – Certified Disciplined Agilist or Practitioner (Preferred), or Scrum certifications
- Practical data and/or cloud experience
- Experience working in a large-scale multi-national firm essential