We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands.
Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
About the Role:
Do you geek out over deadlines, routing projects and organization? Do you have AdAge.com bookmarked on your computer? Do you want to make the world a healthier, more creative place? If yes, then read on.
Saatchi Wellness is seeking a healthcare savvy, obsessively organized, excel loving Senior Project Manager to join our team in New York.
- Trains, supervises, and mentors Project Managers & Coordinators on all aspects of Project Management process and ensures that they are fulfilling all job requirements and meeting expectations
- Meets with their teams regularly to review strengths as well as areas for improvement, career paths, and skill set enhancements.
General Project Management Skills
- Partner with Account and extended team to develop annual SOWs and tactical and staffing plans, both for internal planning purposes and client approval.
- Manage the development and production of print and digital marketing efforts for their assigned brands, (websites, banners, applications, brochures, mailers, banner ads, print ads, video)
- Partner closely with Account and Client Operations teams during the project planning, execution and production phases. Ensuring client objectives/guidelines are defined and deliverables and client feedback are shared/incorporated in a timely manner.
- Develops and leads client presentations for their respective brands, related to budgets, timelines and scope.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of marketing in the health and wellness space, contributes to client brainstorms, brand strategy and tactical plan
- Interface with key agency teams to ensure they’re on track to meet the agreed upon milestones (Account, Creative, Studio, Editorial, Print Production, Strategic Planning, Information UX, Technology, Programmers)
- Provide necessary direction and support to the team on the tasks and deliverables required.
- Responsible for leading the following meetings: hotsheet, weekly status, project briefings, internal creative reviews, meetings with external vendors.
- Review content and route deliverables to the appropriate core team members for review/sign off via electronic project routing system. Ensure signoff prior to key junctures, (brand team review, MLR review, disk release, asset handoff to vendor, etc.)
- Enforce agency process and manage the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects.
- Represent Agency and Project Management department at Client meetings, Agency days, etc.
- Work on and lead new business pitches as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Project Management (including Digital), Pharma Agency experience (preferred)
- Account Management experience a plus
- Experience developing SOWs, timelines & estimates
- Knowledge of both print & digital, (visual aids, print ads, tablet presentations, emails, websites)
- Strong leadership skills, experience managing teams and direct reports
- You are passionate for self-development
- Demonstrated passion in marketing or communications
- You are generous, purposeful, innovative, fearless and authentic
- You are a subject matter expert and believe in being the champion for both your agency and your client’s brand.
Job Number: SAA001389