Senior Project Manager who has the experience and skills to manage multiple multi-family residential projects and who is interested in a stable long-term investment with our company.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Estimate projects.
- Prepare comprehensive scopes and RFPs
- Create comprehensive project schedules, manage and maintain schedules
- Execute subcontractor bidding procedures for including the development of Scopes of Work, Bid Lists, and Unit Cost Bid Comparisons
- Manage multiple multi-family construction project(s)
- Interface with Owner and/or Owner’s Representative on schedule, requisitioning and critical project issues.
- Create and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, RFI’s, Change Orders, etc.
- Motivate, develop and maintain subcontractor interest in the project(s)
- Prepare and follow project budgets
- Prepare AIA payment application documents
- Interface with local building department, obtain necessary permits and coordinate project close out with building and engineering officials
- Manage construction scheduling, anticipate long lead items, and recognize critical paths
- Manage and administrate Owner Change Orders
- Schedule and conduct Owner, Architect, CM meetings, prepare and distribute minutes of these meetings
- Hold weekly production and/or safety meetings
- Review jobsite progress with an eye toward quality, conformance to drawings and specifications, subcontractor workforce levels.
- Monthly review of subcontractor requisitions.
- Supervise Project Superintendents
Desired Skills & Experience
To qualify for this position you must have a thorough and complete knowledge of the construction process and management techniques, methods and materials.
You should have at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction.
Only candidates with 6Years Minimum experience in Construction Project Management will be considered.
Must be Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word and Excel, Outlook (Timberline is a plus).
Northern New Jersey General Contractor specializing in multifamily new construction and rehabilitation.