At Jacobs, we're not just building structures. We're helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their advanced manufacturing facilities that are changing our world.
This is a site based position and Austin, Texas is the primary location for this role. You will apply your project design management knowledge and experience in the technical delivery of Semiconductor projects to support the commercial and technical interface between project teams and the client and their stakeholders. Your direction, guidance, and support will help our teams to achieve excellence and you'll therefore play an important role in supporting our client's overall project goals.
Working together, we'll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future - big and small, global, and local. We'll provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects to grow your career and help create a more sustainable future.
Here's what you will be doing:
• Managing the business-customer relationship.
• Planning and overseeing the implementation of the program, ensuring staying within budget constraints and meeting requirements.
• Managing the financial and schedule requirements.
• Staffing and managing necessary resources to ensure program requirements are met.
• Ensuring subcontractors' performance meets all contractual requirements and quality standards.
• Maintaining close liaison with the customer to prioritize key tasking and ensure timely resolution of any programmatic issues.
• Developing/coordinating estimates, proposals, BOEs, and other projects/task-related contractual actions with the appropriate stakeholders.
• Providing oral and written reports of program/project/task status and ensures contract deliverables are delivered to the appropriate stakeholders' contractual requirements.
• Regularly briefing senior management and other key stakeholders on program/project/task status measurement data.
• Endorsing and implementing company policies and procedures
• Completing employee performance appraisals and employee counseling's, if assigned the responsibilities of employee supervision.Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or 4 additional years of work experience in lieu of a degree
• 20+ years of experience in managing projects related to industrial and/or commercial facilities
• Experience as a Project Manager on Advanced Technology and Semiconductor Projects.
Ideally, you'll also have:
• Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE)
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
• Master's degree in Engineering, Project Management, or related field
#afelectronicsJacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.