Product Operations is an Auctane operational team, responsible for the optimization of the intersection between the Product team and their Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Support counterparts. Product Operations supports the R&D teams and their go-to-market counterparts to improve alignment, communications, and processes around the product, creating product manager capacity, accelerating feedback loops, improving planning, and increasing feature adoption.
The Senior Project Manager will play an integral role in Auctane’s growth strategy for eCommerce by working with the design team to build out the capability of how design and product work together.
- Gather and document inputs from stakeholders around project priority, tradeoffs, and bottlenecks.
- Help Design, Product, and Engineering teams connect, collaborate, and coordinate their efforts related to delivering exceptional features and user experiences.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards like Scrum and Kanban throughout entire project execution to track and manage milestones across multiple teams and brands and identify areas for process improvement.
- Predict team capacity and resources needed to reach project milestones; manage resources and resolve blockers in an effective and efficient manner to meet project goals within pre-determined budget and timeline.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks which support the primary objectives):
- Manages communication across multiple teams and generate weekly status reports to be presented to company stakeholders.
- Owns day-to-day management of JIRA projects/boards and backlogs and ensures information in JIRA is correct and timely.
- Ensures weekly updates to Product Roadmaps are accurate, up to date and complete
- Manages day-to-day and week-to-week Sprint ceremonies, including daily standups, and twice-monthly Sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in a Project Management role.
- Hands on experience with project documentation.
- eCommerce experience is required.
- PMP Certification or Agile Certification preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Extensive experience in project management of all sizes.
- Able to communicate effectively and close gaps.
- Jira, Trello, or similar task management tool.
- Google Doc’s.
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height