Presidio is seeking a, customer-facing Senior Project Manager experienced with managing application development, cloud, or DevOps client projects.
- Manage expectations and requirements of multiple project stakeholders (to include internal, partner and customer sponsors and stakeholders).
- Plan and implement IT solution development projects.
- Close collaboration and alignment with the delivery and sales team leadership to drive consistent business value for our customers and support the overall business goals and strategy of Presidio.
- Build and maintain schedules (with knowledge of relevant tools).
- Lead resolution of issues/escalations related to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Oversee the activities of various stakeholders (Scrum meetings, project meetings, technical deep dive sessions, etc.).
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met and escalate to Presidio leadership when necessary.
- Maintain detailed, comprehensive project documentation and reports using project management tools.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of projects.
- Lead cross-functional, virtual and offshore teams.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to track project tasks, schedule, risks and issues to be shared with the project team and client team.
- Ensure that projects align with Presidio overall strategic objectives.
- The Senior Project Manager will be a key piece of the Project Management Office for the Cloud Services division of Presidio.
- This team manages and drives our Cloud Services most critical, complex, and enterprise level projects for our clients in the Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Technology, and Energy industries.
- The Senior Project Manager will deliver professional service projects in the cloud native application development, DevOps, Big Data/Analytics, and Cloud Migration spaces, requiring a deep understand of the software development lifecycle, Agile processes, technical project delivery, and Cloud (Amazon Web Services).
- The Senior Project Manager and this division serves as a critical liaison between technical teams, client stakeholders, business development, and solutions architecture team members.
- The Senior Project Manager must be well versed in Product Ownership, bringing either previous Product Owner experience or a Certified Scrum Product Owner certification, or similar certification.
- The Senior Project Manager will be supporting technical teams working with the latest cutting edge technologies in the cloud native application development, DevOps, Big Data/Analytics, and Cloud Migration spaces.
- The Senior Project Manager supports a large software development team delivering new builds of applications in Java, Node.JS, .NET/C#, Angular.JS, React.JS, Vue.JS, Python and more.
- The Senior Project Manager must have an understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud technologies, and how applications are developed and deployed to AWS for clients.
- The Senior Project Manager will have to effectively communicate timelines, key performance indicators, agile scrum standups and sprints, and delivery timelines from the Presidio development team to the client stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT project management and general IT consulting.
- Demonstrable skills across project management standard methodologies (Project Management Institute defined), Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Waterfall).
- Ability to manage Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Waterfall (Depending on client environment) processes to effectively deliver new applications and app modernization projects.
- Proficient in Confluence, Jira and Microsoft Project for project goal and timeline tracking.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Trello, Teamwork, Zoho and similar project management toolsets to manage project tracking, key performance indicators, project budget, resources, and timelines.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology or related field.
Education and Experience:
- PMP or similar professional certification.
- Experience leading projects which leverage AWS technologies.
- Strong time management, analytical, communication, thought leadership, team building, motivational and customer service skills.
- Excellent client-facing communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and have ownership of staying up-to-date on current and emerging technologies and tools as they relate to our business and project needs.
- Passion, creativity, energy, and enthusiasm towards collaborating on the exciting growth and development of our company.
- A desire to learn new technologies, methodologies, solutions and understand the business needs of our customers.
- Adaptability to our overall vision, goals and dynamic culture and environment.