SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
at POSSIBLE New York
Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in NY backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into giant conceptual thinking just as much as we are finely crafted deliverables, thought and re-thought and then filtered through strategy and the power of data.
You’ll like it here if you’re more interested in collaborating with the world around you than forcing it to bend to your will. We’re small enough that you have to act, have ideas, and make things. Though not required, it also helps if you can dance, or at least tell a good joke.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE's Senior Project Manager is responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work and project profitability. In this role, you will ensure that the projectdeliverables map to the business objectives. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with has the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up tofulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction. To be successful in this role, you must have solid problem-solving skills, business skills, verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills.
What you’ll do:
- Provide team leadership; work with the leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope.
- Manage project profitability; plan, track and approve project expenses, billing and invoices.
- Oversee the creation of goals and strategy throughout project.
- Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
- Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Take lead on quality control issues. Write and present projectplans/risks in collaboration with other team members.
- Develop required documentation for all projects.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in advertising or marketing communications agencies with hands-on experience managing large-scale website builds. Client relationship management experience a plus.
- Experience in consumer brands, financial, broadcast or entertainment preferred.
- Proven track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
- Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented, have strong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of emerging web standards, plus proven web experience and architecture knowledge.
- Public speaking experience or writing for publications.
- Knowledge of design software or programming languages.