Senior Project Manager - Pharmaceutical Product Launch
CMK Select is seeking a to hire a Senior Project Manager with Pharmaceutical Product Launch experience to spearhead strategic initiatives in support of several of our key Pharma clients. Projects will involve new product, LOE and co-promote launch efforts.
As a member of CMK?s Commercial Practice, the Project Manager will leverage CMK's proprietary Launch Excellence methodology to support each clients' business goals of a timely and profit maximized launch.
The Project Manager will be responsible for driving the completion of all converging activities. Partnering with brand management, operations, and extended team members across the organization, you will ensure all project requirements, risks and deliverables are identified, integrated, and tracked.
Position responsibilities will include:
* Utilizing MS Project to develop and track project plans and to analyze and manage the Critical Path;
* Establishing Launch Objectives, Timelines, Budget & Metrics;
* Facilitating Launch Readiness Team Meetings;
* Providing Monthly Reporting to Key Stakeholders & Senior Management;
* Developing Risk Mitigation Strategies;
* Enterprise-wide Project Management to work in close collaboration with core team leads across key teams (Brand, Access Readiness, Supply Chain, Salesforce, etc.) and with members across multiple functions (Marketing, Sales, Managed Markets,Commercial, HEOR, Supply Chain, etc.);
* Ensuring alignment for seamless execution and prioritizing key initiatives/activities within each team;
* Driving effective and timely decision making across all project deliverables;
* Tracking and maintaining all deliverables including milestones, inter-dependencies;
* Supporting Business Leads from all core teams and tracking progress against goals;
* Producing meeting minutes;
* Maintaining a detailed project management plan (MS Project, GANT charts);
* Managing issue / risk register and mitigation plans;
* Organizing / coordinating meetings;
* Overseeing the overall Launch Process;
Candidates must be willing to travel as needed. This will be domestic travel. When not traveling, the employee will have the opportunity to work remotely from home (NJ based).
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* Greater than 5 years project managementexperience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or other related industries;
* Expertise in project/process management and project planning tools;
* Knowledge of Pharmaceutical marketing and various launch milestones;
* Ability to organize and direct diverse activities, often under significant time pressure;
* Sound decision-making; both as an individual and through the involvement of a project team; defining the problem, generating solutions/action plans and evaluating outcomes;
* Strong analytical skills and business acumen specific to Operational activities and product launches