Perficient Senior Project Management job description
- 8+ years of Project Management experience in a Digital Agency environment.
- Strong relationship management, account management, and sales support experience.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to lead teams through the full project lifecycle of a project.
- Establish scope, create schedules, develop estimates, manage deliverables, and control risks and changes.
- Lead cross-discipline teams, manage client relationships, interact with product managers and other organizational units. Coordinate external IT partners.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Skilled at keeping an eye on the big picture, while managing the details.
- Must have knowledge of online development processes, and should be able to manage multiple projects on different tracks.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
- Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
- Must have prior background in managing large, multi-team engagements.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Scrum/Agile Methodology experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.